Thank you for showing interest in volunteering to support our annual Mother's day event.
There are a number of areas where help is needed. The major ones are listed below. Volunteer and help make this year as successful as past years.
These are individuals that help setup the tables and arrange the event this is normally a little over one hour commitment. These individuals must be available one hour before the sale is scheduled to start.
Sales take down:
- On Saturday these are individuals that move the sales area from the larger patio into the courtyard where the sale is held on Sunday.
- On Sunday we unassemble all of the booths and take down the tables store them or stage them for loading into pickup trucks to be taken to a storage facility
- Both days these are individuals whose job it is to make shopping a pleasant experience and to invite people to check out the Sunday Flower show if they have not already done so.
- They provide direction to where things are located and advice on the care of plants. If they are not familiar with a specific subject they direct the question to someone that is.
- Provide assistance at the checkout table or other areas when needed.
Flower Show Host/Assistant:
- These are individuals that manage the welcome table just inside the door of the flower show. They provide information on the San Diego Epiphyllum Society meetings.