Access to the sub-pages are limited to members only.
The password for the member’s only pages is provided to member each year through the “Epi News”. Password will be changed once a year and from time to time as deemed necessary by the SDES President. Notification of password changes will be through the “Epi News”.
If you do not have the password and are a member please use the "Members only Password" button to request one. Upon verification that you are a member the password will be provided via email. We are a volunteer organization an we will endeavor to get this information to you as soon as possible normally within 24 hours.
What is in the Members only Area?
- Library of SDES Newsletters.
- List of Epiphyllums known to bloom during SoCal winters.
- Links to other Epiphyllum Societies, Sites with information on Epiphyllums and related species, Links to some California Epiphyllum nurseries.
- Listing of fragrant epiphyllums.
- Articles and downloadable pdf pamphlets on Epiphyllum care.
- List of SDES Hybridizers with link to photographs of their flowers (link to the flowers is an ongoing project)