Access to the sub-pages are limited to members only.
The password for the member’s only pages is provided to member each year through the “EpiNews”. Password will be changed once a year and from time to time as deemed necessary by the SDES President. Notification of password changes will be through the “EpiNews”.
If you do not have the password and are a member please click "Members only Password" to request one. Upon verification that you are a member the password will be provided via email. We are a volunteer organization and we will endeavor to get this information to you as soon as possible normally within 24 hours.
What is in the Members only Area?
- All SDES Newsletters. (Going back to the first Newsletter in 1976)
- Membership Roster and Email contact listing for all Officers and SDES Volunteers
- List of Epiphyllums known to bloom during SoCal winters.
- Links to other Epiphyllum Societies, Sites with information on Epiphyllums and related species, Links to some of the better California Epiphyllum nurseries.
- Listing of fragrant epiphyllums
- List of epiphyllums know to bloom off season in the San Diego area.
- Articles and downloadable pdf pamphlets on Epiphyllum care.
- List of SDES Hybridizers with links to photographs of their flowers (link to the flowers is an ongoing project)
- San Diego Epiphyllum Society By-Laws and Standing Rules
- List of epiphyllum nurseries and Societies in California
- Past Meeting presentations if those presentation lend themselves to independent viewing.
* Old & Forgotten or New & Exciting Epies to consider for your collection by Jerry Moreau