Access to the sub-pages are limited to members only.
Access The password for the member’s only pages is provided to member each year through the “EpiNews” email. Password will be changed from time to time as deemed necessary by the SDES President. Make sure to read the email that delivers your EpiNews.
If you do not have the password and are a member, please click "Members only Password " to request one. Upon verification that you are a member the password will be provided to you via email. We are a volunteer organization and we will endeavor to get this information to you as soon as possible normally within 48 hours.
What is in the Members only Area?
- Pictures Flower Name cross reference catalog A sample catalog is available for viewing here complete Bloom Catalog in Members Only area
- All SDES Newsletters. (Going back to the first Newsletter in 1976)
- Membership Roster and email contact listing for all Officers and SDES Volunteers
- Links to sites containing additional information on epiphyllums and related species,
- Links to some of the better California epiphyllum nurseries.
- Listing of fragrant epiphyllums
- Listing of epiphyllums known to bloom off season in the San Diego area.
- Articles and downloadable pdf pamphlets on epiphyllum care and gardening (This information is worth the cost of membership).
- SDES business meeting minutes
- San Diego Epiphyllum Society By-Laws and Standing Rules
- List of epiphyllum Societies in California and the world
- Past Meeting presentations if those presentation lend themselves to independent viewing.
1. Old & Forgotten or New & Exciting Epies to consider for your collection by Jerry Moreau